Stuff Under the Header

12/11/2009

No, I Don't Sleep

It's true, I never sleep... except for when I do. Quick note to those that don't know, I'm back in Austin, Texas... have been for 2 weeks. And now on to non real life stuff.














Probably wondering what the black space on the left is... we'll just call it the dead zone. Anyway you guessed it, the Mega Man area is under construction. This shot is all I'm giving you. I'm sure it's familiar and yes there's a few changes, bite me, you will understand once you've seen it in game. (You're going to die here a lot.) You all know how a typical Mega Man game plays out so I don't have to explain that. I definitely won't be using 8 different levels, (or even 6 like the first Mega Man) that would just drag this section on too long. And with how evil I like to get, I don't think you want 8 levels + a wily stage or 2 of platforming mayhem. Expect at least 5 or 6 different areas in all though. Bosses and events will of course be a secret. Can't give away subplots, this will even feed into the main plot line as well. I definitely can't wait to unleash this upon you all. ^_^

I recently (3 days ago) saw that there is going to be a Mega Man 10. That's a half fail considering Mega Man X. o_O Even though I've been ranting on about Capcom milking Mega Man EVEN MORE, and making fun of the lame Sheep Man... seriously... Sheep Man, I almost want to make fun of that in Distorted Travesty, but I'll let it rest. Despite all my cynical remarks at the game, (would have been cool if they did a downloadable series, each one bumping up the bitrate, MM10 being 16-bit and so on) I'll still probably be lame enough to get it. $8-10 isn't that much. (Even if I beat MM9 within a few hours of downloading it) One other thing I noticed is a computer related level with cursors as enemies and all that jazz... ... ... I beat you to it Capcom, get off my territory. :P

Game Changes
I've cut back some of the enemy spawns in a few of the early areas. Up to Dreamland, there were just way too many in some areas. Areas after that I've already fixed up and by that time, you have enough base Spirit Recovery to blast through most group with spells.

Also... The Game. <3

No comments: